Our client is seeking an Outside Plant (Fiber) Design Specialist for their Toronto office location. The client is seeking a bilingual candidate to communicate with clients in North America.
The Responsibilities include:
- Design Fiber routes that include Ring and Point to Point.
- Network Design, Fiber optimization and relocation of fiber faculties.
- Fiber Network Support and Maintain Fiber Inventory for accuracy and maintaining changes.
- Support sales teams in providing technical support and expertise.
- 4 years college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fiber Network Design knowledge including design tools, CAD and GIS based systems.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Very good communication skills.
- Local market experience is preferred.