View all jobs
Site Acquisition SpecialistGlen Allen, VA · Telecommunications
- Manage existing site agreements when additional work is needed on such sites.
- Manage new candidate searches and coordinate with internal real-estate and engineering teams.
- Manage preparing for signature and the uploading of all Access Agreements/Contracts into a company database as site Agreements/Contracts are finalized by both parties.
- Manage preparing all lease document packages, check requests and working closely with Finance team.
- Maintain centralized contract database for all leased facility agreements.
- Manage to critical milestones, set by the team members, to ensure department success from a site access standpoint
- Manage preparing all signed agreements to be sent back to the property owners
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Negotiation, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience reviewing, gathering, compiling and summarizing financial data
- High energy individual with strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide administrative support to a busy commercial real estate department.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point and Contract Database programs.