Wireless Project Manager (Deployment/Construction)
12 months plus possible extension
One of our major clients is looking for a Wireless Project Manager in the Renton WA area market.
Qualified candidates must have previous experience working with major wireless carriers along with a strong wireless deployment Project management background who has worked in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Strong verbal and written communication and computer skills are essential. Experience working in the Greater Seattle, WA area is a huge plus due to weather conditions & market knowledge.
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all project aspects including financial and project requirements and providing regular status updates to the client
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports
- Attends or leads status meetings
- Provides technical guidance as needed
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects
- Will take the lead role to ensure accuracy and efficient completion of wireless Construction projects, client management and accountability to the client, fiscal responsibility for projects and quality control assurance.
- Management of technical staff and administrative staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 8+ years of project management experience in the telecom industry
- Strong Computer Skills - MS, Word, Excel (Excel is very Important)
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.