Wireless Project Manager (Deployment/Construction)
12 months plus possible extension
One of our major clients is looking for a Wireless Project Manager in the Renton WA area market.
Qualified candidates must have previous experience working with major wireless carriers along with a strong wireless deployment Project management background who has worked in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Strong verbal and written communication and computer skills are essential. Experience working in the Greater Seattle, WA area is a huge plus due to weather conditions & market knowledge.
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all project aspects including financial and project requirements and providing regular status updates to the client
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports
- Attends or leads status meetings
- Provides technical guidance as needed
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects
- Will take the lead role to ensure accuracy and efficient completion of wireless Construction projects, client management and accountability to the client, fiscal responsibility for projects and quality control assurance.
- Management of technical staff and administrative staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 8+ years of project management experience in the telecom industry
- Strong Computer Skills - MS, Word, Excel (Excel is very Important)
- Must be able to pass DMV, Background and Drug Screen