Site Acquisition Project Manager
Responsible for site selection, leasing and zoning activities for the wireless sites assigned. The Site Acquisition Proejct Manager should be comfortable driving vendors and subcontractors to deliver on very tight deadlines with minimal supervision. We are looking for “Go Getter” types only.
You should be familiar with all aspects of Wireless deployments from a Site Acquisition perspective including New Site Builds & Modifications from Landlord through to the local and Regional jurisdictions process. Previous wireless experience is a MUST for this role.
The ideal candidate will be local or at least temporarily relocate for the project and have prior local knowledge (This position cannot be remote).
- Write coherent routine reports and effective business letters including responses to owner lease comments and justifications for zoning applications.
- Read and interpret documents such as title reports, leases, easements, plat maps, topography maps, zoning codes and zoning filing requirements.
- Competently complete complex zoning applications.
- Draft top quality executable lease agreements.
- Listen, discern and resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Work with landowners and landowner attorneys to finalize lease documents
- Submit zoning filings and represent client throughout permitting process, as required Fulfill various client documentation and deliverable requirements.
- Travel as required within the market
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft suite programs (Word, Excel, Project, access and Power Point).
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, oral, and written).
Site Acquisition, Zoning, Wireless, Telecom, Project Management, Leasing, Carriers, Entitlement. Site Selection, Project Tracking.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.