Job Title: Wireless Project CoordinatorsLocation of Project: Renton, WA area
Our Wireless client is looking for several Office support administrators in their Renton, WA area
. The roles will require heavy tracking of all facets of a Cellular wireless deployment. This individual will be required to track purchase orders, drive approval flows and coordinate with subcontractors. We are looking for a very organized individual with solid Excel Skills (pivot tables & v-lookups) that is very comfortable in a fast paced environment. These positions are open due to our clients growth. Initially these are contract roles with the possibility of going Full-time.
Job Description and Duties:
This position supports the overall success of a market or project team by performing various administrative tasks associated with the project office.
- Coordinate project schedules and reports
- Maintain various databases
- Assist in the sub-contractor procurement process by initiating purchase requests and tracking approval flows
- May include some basic book-keeping / cost accounting activities
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization.
Other Project Specific Requirements:
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
This position needs to have advanced computer skills, specifically, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, & MS Word, in addition to the other Business Operations skills.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or proficiency with various computer software programs and the ability to effectively us a computer:
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Access (Preferred)