Our Wireless client is looking for a Project Coordinator/Sales Administrator in the Phoenix, AZ area. The role will require in-depth coordination and tracking of all facets of a Cellular Wireless Projects. We are looking for a very organized individual with solid Excel Skills (pivot tables & v-lookups) that is very comfortable in a fast paced environment.
**This is a contract position with the option to convert to full-time. Preference given to candidates that have sales/customer service background in telecommunications.
Job Description and Duties:
This position supports the overall success of a market or project team by performing various sales, customer service and administrative tasks associated with the project office.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Coordinate sales support tasks (accurate and timely data entry).
- Review applications and assess discrepancies while tracking milestones and statuses.
- Acquire appropriate customer data (i.e. billing information, confirming locations, and acquiring equipment specifications).
- Work with internal Sales Executives on pricing and licensing and External Clients on requirements and training on systems.
- Coordinate and manage logistical needs of company sponsored customer events.
- Participate in customer and internal deployment meetings as necessary.
- Maintains various databases, analyzes data and develops reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Other Project Specific Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Marketing or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Previous sales and/or customer service/support experience
This position requires advanced computer skills, specifically, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, & MS Word, MS Access (Preferred)
in addition to the other Business Operations skills.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.