We are seeking a Project Manager for our wireless client in King of Prussia, PA.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience managing wireless deployment projects that could include new site builds, tower upgrades, Fiber, OSP, DAS or small cell projects. Additional experience on wireless projects should include site acquisition, A&E design and construction management, budget and schedule tracking. The Project Manager should have customer facing experience and excellent communication skills.
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all Internal & External project aspects including project requirements and providing regular status updates to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to vendor engagement, performance monitoring and process compliance of deployment.
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services.
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports.
- Attends or leads status meetings.
- Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
- Provides technical guidance as needed.
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project.
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff.
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of project management experience in the telecom industry
- Strong Computer Skills - MS, Word, Excel