We are currently recruiting for an Office / Project Support Administrator
for one of our clients in Tempe AZ 85226 market.
The role will require heavy tracking of all facets of a Telecommunications Construction deployment. You will be required to track purchase orders, drive approval flows and coordinate with subcontractors. We are looking for a very organized individual with solid Excel Skills.
If you are the type of person that thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoy the day to day challenges of organizing a constantly changing environment. This is initially a long-term contract role with the possibility of going Full-time.
Job Description and Duties:
This position supports the overall success of a market or project team by performing various support tasks associated with the project build.
- Coordinate project schedules and reports
- Maintain various databases
- Assist in the sub-contractor procurement process by initiating purchase requests and tracking approval flows
- May include some basic book-keeping / cost accounting activities
Other Project Specific Requirements:
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
- May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Additional info for this market:
- This position needs to have advanced computer skills, specifically, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, & MS Word and Preferably MS Access DB, in addition to the other Business Operations skills.
Looking for someone that is strong in organizational skills, MS Excel, and multi-tasking. The Project Support Administrator will be the primary person for submitting/tracking for the purchase orders and preparing weekly status updates/graphs for our management reviews. Secondary jobs are filing, uploading, closeout package preparation and project updates.