We are currently recruiting for an Office / Project Support Administrator
for one of our clients in Tempe AZ 85226 market.
The role will require heavy tracking of all facets of a Telecommunications Construction deployment. You will be required to track purchase orders, drive approval flows and coordinate with subcontractors. We are looking for a very organized individual with solid Excel Skills.
If you are the type of person that thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoy the day to day challenges of organizing a constantly changing environment. This is initially a long-term contract role with the possibility of going Full-time.
Job Description and Duties:
This position supports the overall success of a market or project team by performing various support tasks associated with the project build.
- Coordinate project schedules and reports
- Maintain various databases
- Assist in the sub-contractor procurement process by initiating purchase requests and tracking approval flows
- May include some basic book-keeping / cost accounting activities
Other Project Specific Requirements:
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
- May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Additional info for this market:
- This position needs to have advanced computer skills, specifically, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, & MS Word and Preferably MS Access DB, in addition to the other Business Operations skills.
Looking for someone that is strong in organizational skills, MS Excel, and multi-tasking. The Project Support Administrator will be the primary person for submitting/tracking for the purchase orders and preparing weekly status updates/graphs for our management reviews. Secondary jobs are filing, uploading, closeout package preparation and project updates.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.