Responsible for New Site Construction and Tower Modification projects in the New York/North Jersey market.
Identification of and coordination with property owners to gain authority to enter into legal agreements for the installation of a wireless communication facility.
·Complete due diligence packages, including property research, title reports, vesting deeds, zoning maps, parcel maps, street maps, etc. for selected sites.
· Negotiate lease, license and/or easement agreements with identified property owners.
· Coordinate site visits with mulch-disciplinary team, including RF Engineering, Construction Management, Land Use and A&E.
· Prepare executable leasing packages in accordance with internal quality assurance program and client specifications.
· Prepare colocation applications per the established scope of work.
· Interact with RF Engineering and construction to ensure compliance with all client, landlord, jurisdictional, governmental, and industry requirements.
· Accurate project forecasting and reporting to the Project Manager and client as required.
· Attend status meetings and present site status reports.
· Have knowledge of local Land Use and Building permitting process.
· At least 2 years’ experience in Site Acquisition with New Site Build experience required.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Proven ability to work efficiently and independently, multitask, meet stringent deadlines and achieve project goals.
· Have outstanding organizational skills
· Be detail-oriented and possess strong follow-through skills.
· Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite
· Required local travel for meetings and site visits