Real Estate Specialist - Telecom
We are currently recruiting for a Real Estate Specialist for our Telecom Client in the Phoenix, AZ area.
The right individual will have experience in Telecom Site development or have worked in a law firm environment dealing with landlord lease negotiations. Wireless Cell Site development and should be comfortable dealing with landlord lease negotiations within the client designated search ring area. In addition to strong lease negotiation experience we are looking for someone has Zoning and Permitting experience.
- Review Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received.
- Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations.
- Promote pre-construction and zoning and permitting services.
- Review zoning regulations in support of new customer applications and attend project meetings as needed
- Provide current status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis.
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements.
- Ensure Sites/Readiness/(Zoning) are properly used, updated and accurate.
- Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
- Zoning and Permitting experience preferred (knowledge of Zoning ordinances and municipal processes)
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings