We are seeking an Construction Manager with experience working with Utility/Power Companies in Orange County.
- Extensive experience working with utility companies and obtaining permits.
- Experience and knowledge of wireless telecom helpful, to include macro, small cell and/or DAS.
- Ability to read and analyze construction drawings to verify accuracy and infractions.
- Able to produce redline drawings based on client and utility company requirements.
- Proficient in the use of standard software programs to include Microsoft Office.
- Utilities process savvy.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel helpful.
- Good interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communications skills required to coordinate with utility companies and report status and results to client associates.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing telecom construction environment.
- Great understanding of GO95, JPA & ROW and permits
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.