Site Acquisition Specialist - Wireless
We are currently recruiting for Site Acquisition Specialists for our Wireless Client in the Eastern PA market.
The project consists of providing Site Acquisition services for a Cellular deployment project. The right individual will have experience in Wireless Cell Site development and should be comfortable dealing with landlord lease negotiations within the client designated search ring area. In addition to strong lease negotiation experience we are looking for someone has Zoning and Permitting experience as well.ROLE:
Conduct Wireless Site Acquisition services for a Cellular deployment project.
1. Perform site identification, analysis, and qualification through completion of zoning approval process.
2. Coordinate with project management teams to ensure sites meet customer requirements.
3. Negotiate and prepare the leasing package..
4. Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national and local agencies.
5. Participate in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related real estate acquisition experience. Wireless industry experience is required for this positionKey Skills:
- Site Acquisition, Leasing, Zoning, Cell Site, Negotiation, New Site Builds, Raw land development. Wireless development, SCIP, SARF packages and Cellular.