We are looking for Small Cell Construction Managers for a long term project in the Los Angeles Metro market. This will be a field based position with occasional travel to office for training/ meetings. We are looking for candidates with experience working with local utilities and power companies
- Manage Construction; coordination of GC's, installers and construction activities.
- Manage DAS and small cell projects, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & Small Cells ISP and OSP Construction activities.
- Site and Bid Walks, Manage Construction milestones and report on project progress
- QA/QC - Inspect and ensure construction work quality and crew safety.
- Managing documenting and recording construction field changes.
- Complete punch walks and construction closeouts