We are currently recruiting for an RF Engineer
for the Irvine, CA area. Our client is a high profile and well respected company in the wireless telecommunications arena.
The ideal candidate will have any experience with:
- RF products, tools, and applications associated with DAS and small cell networks; using iBwave software tool to create in-building DAS network designs for large venues such as stadiums, arenas, etc. to meet coverage and capacity objectives
- Designing for outdoor DAS and small cell networks using ATOLL prediction tool;
- Performing site selection surveys, CW testing and baseline data collection and analysis
- Creating hub and node plumbing diagrams
- Researching on RF products/applications and creating Bill of Materials for projects
- Preparing Sweep and PIM test Method of Procedure (MOP) and analyzing Sweep, PIM, and fiber test data
- Performing Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP) to verify end to end connectivity between the BTS and DAS node
- Commissioning and optimizing the in-building and outdoor DAS systems
- Design and optimization of CDMA, GSM, UMTS, and LTE networks
- RAN design and optimization using Ericsson, Nokia, or ALU equipment
- Analyzing RAN Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and suggesting changes for improving DAS network performance
- RF Tools such as (but not limited to): WindCatcher, Actix, TEMS, Mapinfo, Agilent, etc; and iBwave and DAS OEM Design and commissioning.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.