| We are seeking a Field Coordinator that has worked in the telecommunications industry. This role will require the Coordinator to travel locally and support the fiber - small cell project.
- Will be performing field investigations of existing utility poles and assessing field conditions to support the placement of new fiber optic cable.
- Responsible for field measurements, taking pictures of existing infrastructure, identifying existing power and telco pole attachments, identify obstructions, and the annotation of field data.
- Complete field notes in detail and upload all field data to the project server.
- Verify living unit counts and building addresses within the project zone.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
· Ability to follow specific instructions from management and work independently is required.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Required to travel locally (Chicago metro & surrounding suburbs).
· Good computer skills with proficiency in Word and Excel required.