Our Wireless client is looking for a Construction Manager for the Bay Area.
- Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, precon walk, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Update necessary tracking systems to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Create and distribute correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external)
- Communicate all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continue to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Experience in wireless, telecommunications, construction, and/ or public utility is required
- Knowledge of construction management process, GO95, GO128, ROW, Utilities
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.