Our Wireless client is looking for a Construction Manager for the Bay Area.
- Make regular trips to sites during construction including: bid walk, precon walk, in progress site visits, punch walks and construction closeout.
- Update necessary tracking systems to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Create and distribute correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external)
- Communicate all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continue to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Experience in wireless, telecommunications, construction, and/ or public utility is required
- Knowledge of construction management process, GO95, GO128, ROW, Utilities