We are looking for a Small Cell Construction Manager for the Las Vegas area for a long term project.
- Responsible for all aspects of construction on Client's projects including; on-site management, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives.
- Represent Client as the expert on construction issues relating to DAS and small cell projects, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & Small Cells along with the associated inside & outside plant construction methods.
- Oversight will include activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
- Ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and Client.
- Ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Client's policies and procedures in support of Client's objectives.
- This position will perform the carrier SCIP packages, audit pre-construction nodes for A&E structural review requirements, evaluate carrier needs and node equipment installation needs to engineering and municipality requirements.
- Additionally, support Client contractors and internal and external customer and manage the OSP construction needs for JPA filing and preparing contractor SOW’s
- Minimum three (3) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
- Experience supporting Small Cell Construction Project
- Experience working in the Las Vegas market (desired)
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing
- Knowledge of budget development and execution
- Knowledge of construction management process
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to direct and diagnose work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Customer service orientation with strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills - MS office and project management software knowledge