We are looking for a Small Cell Construction Manager for the Las Vegas area for a long term project.
- Responsible for all aspects of construction on Client's projects including; on-site management, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives.
- Represent Client as the expert on construction issues relating to DAS and small cell projects, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & Small Cells along with the associated inside & outside plant construction methods.
- Oversight will include activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
- Ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and Client.
- Ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Client's policies and procedures in support of Client's objectives.
- This position will perform the carrier SCIP packages, audit pre-construction nodes for A&E structural review requirements, evaluate carrier needs and node equipment installation needs to engineering and municipality requirements.
- Additionally, support Client contractors and internal and external customer and manage the OSP construction needs for JPA filing and preparing contractor SOW’s
- Minimum three (3) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
- Experience supporting Small Cell Construction Project
- Experience working in the Las Vegas market (desired)
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing
- Knowledge of budget development and execution
- Knowledge of construction management process
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to direct and diagnose work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Customer service orientation with strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills - MS office and project management software knowledge
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.