We are seeking a Field Inspector to review the construction and installation work in the field. A telecommunications field background is preferred.
- Oversees, inspects, and monitors contractual field work which includes excavations, boring, placement on hand hole, aerial strand and fiber cable installation, and restoration of work areas
- Schedules work and inspection phases with contractors superintendent and agency personnel.
- Advises contractors of violations and recommends adjustments to operations
- Takes field measurements of to verify contractor billing; checks placement of and performs quality reviews of construction.
- Recommends changes to construction plans to meet field conditions or provide project cost savings.
- Maintains project records which include daily diaries, materials notebooks, as-built plans, and pay quantity records
- Evaluates and monitors progress schedules, prepares work orders, and monthly estimates
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.