This Project Manager will act as a consultant to internal teams completing quality checks and advising on construction, engineering, design, utility and A&E to ensure projects meet company standards and adhere to local regulations and codes.
- Experience in Civil Construction including permitting and OSHA requirements
- Ability to read and analyze construction drawings to verify accuracy and infractions.
- Experience in A&E process and management
- Able to produce redline drawings
- Proficient in the use of standard software programs to include Microsoft Office.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel helpful.
- Experience and knowledge of wireless telecom helpful, to include macro, small cell and/or DAS.
- High attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communications skills required to coordinate with internal teams
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing telecom construction environment.
- Understanding of GO95, JPA & ROW and permits
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.