Site Acquisition Manager/ Project Manager
-( Washington/ Baltimore - Beltsville, MD)
We are currently recruiting for a Site Acquisition Manager/ Project Manager for one of our wireless clients.
This is a Full-time role. In order to be considered you must have previous experience managing the Tower site acquisition process based in the Beltsville/Hanover MD area.
The Site Acquisition Manager is responsible for site selection, leasing and zoning activities for the wireless sites assigned. The Site Acquisition Manager should be comfortable driving vendors and subcontractors to deliver on very tight deadlines with minimal supervision. We are looking for “Go Getter” types only that are also comfortable self-performing some of the work.
You should be familiar with all aspects of Wireless deployments from a Site Acquisition perspective including New Site Builds & Modifications from Landlord through to the local and Regional jurisdictions process. Previous wireless experience is a MUST for this role.
You'll also manage the Site Acquisition Specialist during the coordination process with tower owners/and or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as defined by project scope. You should have solid experience with forecasting and be able to work in a high volume environment.
- Write coherent routine reports and effective business letters including responses to owner lease comments and justifications for zoning applications.
- Read and interpret documents such as title reports, leases, easements, plat maps, topography maps, zoning codes and zoning filing requirements.
- Competently complete complex zoning applications.
- Draft top quality executable lease agreements.
- Listen, discern and resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Work with landowners and landowner attorneys to finalize lease documents
- Submit zoning filings and represent client throughout permitting process, as required Fulfill various client documentation and deliverable requirements.
- Travel as required within the market
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft suite programs (Word, Excel, Project, access and Power Point).
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, oral, and written).
Site Acquisition, Zoning, Wireless, Telecom, Project Management, Leasing, Carriers, Entitlement. Site Selection, Project Tracking, Site Development, New Site Builds (NSB), Site Mods, Cell Tower, Tier 1 wireless carriers. AT&T, T-Mobile
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.