Our Client is looking for a Zoning/ Permitting Specialist in the Bay Area- Duties will include;
• Review Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received.
• Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations.
• Promote pre-construction and zoning and permitting services.
• Review zoning regulations in support of new customer applications and attend project meetings as needed
• Provide current status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis.
• Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements.
• Ensure Sites/Readiness/(Zoning) are properly used, updated and accurate.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
• Real Estate license preferred but not required
• Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.