We are recruiting for a Field- Based Construction Coordinator for a position in the Seattle, WA area.
The ideal candidate will be computer savvy with strong MS Excel skills and a Construction or Engineering background.
Training will be provided.
- Inspect and observe construction project, or an aspect of a construction project, is constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains an accurate set of field notes and daily diary
- Become knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.