We are recruiting for a Field- Based Construction Coordinator for a position in the Seattle, WA area.
The ideal candidate will be computer savvy with strong MS Excel skills and a Construction or Engineering background.
Training will be provided.
- Inspect and observe construction project, or an aspect of a construction project, is constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains an accurate set of field notes and daily diary
- Become knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.