Project Coordinator Pay: ($20-$22/hour - contract position)
We are searching for a Project Coordinator that can support multiple client projects in the wireless / telecom industry. If you are wishing to pursue future project management job opportunities, than this Coordinator role will be a solid step in the right direction and could lead to a project management opportunity with our client.
The Project Coordinator role will require the following daily activities;
- Creating and submitting client packages which will include several documents and drawings.
- Tracking each client package to the client on an MS Excel Tracker
- Timely follow up with each client to confirm the package is accepted and ultimately approved.
- Coordinate with internal project and construction teams to coordinate project starts and milestone steps.
- Coordinate project steps with external clients.
Work Location: King of Prussia, PA
This role is a contract position working normal business hours /40 hours per week in King of Prussia, PA.
Skills required include;
- Attention to detail to ensure the client packages and tracking documents are accurate.
- Excellent organization skills to support the client projects and ensure the project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Good MS Excel Skills to navigate through the tracker documents and update project data.
- Outgoing personality and positive attitude. - Interact with customers and vendors to ensure good communication and coordination of project initiatives.