Field Technician/ Construction Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for an Field Technician for a 12 month+ contract position with one of our clients' supporting the Northern and Eastern Utah markets. This is a dynamic and growing wireless telecommunications company. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience as a Field Technician or Construction Supervisor/ Manager.
- Construction management, scheduling GCs, update tracker, cut & weld reviews and coordinate pre-construction meetings
- Conduct yearly site inspections on all sites within assigned territory
- Experience in; Radio Access Networks (RAN), Backhaul to sites, signaling, disaster recovery planning and response, data services, and location-based services.
- A basic understanding of theory and application related to network design, capacity planning, power systems AC/DC, and grounding.
- Site audits, RF sweeps, T-1 and fiber optic troubleshooting
- Successful candidates MUST have a clean driving record and be able to pass background check/ drug screen
- Long term contract with potential to convert to perm for right candidate