Job Title: Wireless Project Coordinator
Location of Project: Salt Lake City, UT
Our Wireless client is looking for an Office support administrator. The role will require heavy tracking of all facets of a Cellular wireless deployment. This individual will be required to track purchase orders, drive approval flows and coordinate with subcontractors. We are looking for a very organized individual with solid Excel Skills (pivot tables & v-lookups) that is very comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Job Description and Duties:
This position supports the overall success of a market or project team by performing various administrative tasks associated with the project office.
- Coordinate project schedules and reports
- Maintain various databases
- Facilitate office logistics and procurement of various office items: Computers, Phones, Office Supplies and Equipment
- Assist in the sub-contractor procurement process by initiating purchase requests and tracking approval flows
- May include some basic book-keeping / cost accounting activities
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization.
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
- May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
- May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and government security regulations and procedures.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Other Project Specific Requirements:
This position needs to have advanced computer skills, specifically, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, & MS Word, in addition to the other Business Operations skills.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or proficiency with various computer software programs and the ability to effectively us a computer:
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Access (Preferred)