We are looking for experienced Project Managers for a long term contract to hire opportunity in the Irvine Area.
- Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, willingness to learn and adapt and a team player who works well under pressure.
- The position is responsible for managing all aspects of project management including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling and closing phases and management of project scope, time, costs, risks and quality efforts.
- The Project Manager develops, manages, and maintains the project plan, schedule resources, and project artifacts; supports centralized document repository; identifies and tracks risks,assumptions, issues, and dependencies; provides timely status reports and proactively escalates issues for resolution; performs project reviews and drives continued progress for project success.
- This position closely collaborates with internal teams, vendors and other organizational staff to understand the business need for each project.
- The Project Manager supports local teams in preparing the project executive summary of needs, solutions, costs, benefits, and implementation schedules.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.