Network and System Administrators (Multiple positions available)
We are recruiting to secure our borders
for a long term project in Texas!!
**Must have a current United States DHS Public Trust or USCIS or CBP/BI Background clearance or previous United States experience working on a US Customs and Border Protection project within the last 5 years.
***An adjudicated Background Investigation through the Department of Homeland Security is required for this position. This type of BI is different from the DoD or a Secret/Top Secret clearance and can take 6-12 months to process.
**We need candidates in:
1.) Laredo, Texas
2.) Rio Grande City, Texas
3.) Weslaco, Texas
This is a 24x7 NOC/SOC type environment; need to be available to work some shifts and weekend rotations.
In this role you will be responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
The NOC admin will research, troubleshoot and resolve issues while performing system administration tasks such as network/system troubleshooting, patching operating systems and applications, and executing various scripts.
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Network administration support background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Must have DHS Public Trust or USCIS or CBP/BI clearance