Network and System Administrators (Multiple positions available)
We are recruiting to secure our borders
for a long term project in Texas!!
**Must have a current United States DHS Public Trust or USCIS or CBP/BI Background clearance or previous United States experience working on a US Customs and Border Protection project within the last 5 years.
**We need candidates in:
1.) Laredo, Texas
2.) Rio Grande City, Texas
3.) Weslaco, Texas
This is a 24x7 NOC/SOC type environment; need to be available to work some shifts and weekend rotations.
In this role you will be responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
The NOC admin will research, troubleshoot and resolve issues while performing system administration tasks such as network/system troubleshooting, patching operating systems and applications, and executing various scripts.
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Network administration support background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Must have DHS Public Trust or USCIS or CBP/BI clearance
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.