Outside Plant Inspectors needed in the Orange County Area and LA Areas
We are seeking Outside Plant Inspectors to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout the Orange County and Los Angeles CA areas. This is a long term contract to hire opportunity.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- Three or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
- Clean driving record
KEY words: Outside Plant Inspectors, Construction Ride Out (CRO), OSP Fielder, OSP Construction, Lineman, make ready, cable placement, QA/QC, GO95, Fiber Optics.