• Complete project management of Deployment projects, Overseeing Construction and Engineering teams
• Managing relationships with local stakeholders
• Assist in the planning and implementation of Node solutions, programs and projects ensuring they adhere to approved plans, budgets and schedules.
• Coordinates resources to ensure the timely completion of projects.
• Creates, track and reporting of project budgets
• Build and develop relationships with clients, subcontractors, local authorities and internal teams
• Facilitate client meetings and site visits as required
• Procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
• Project Tracking and documentation.
• Experience conducting end to end project management of large deployment projects
• Experience managing Telecommunication projects
• Civil Construction background preferred
• Advanced experience with MS office Suite; MS Excel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Have PMP or working towards PMP, PMI or Masters in Business