• Complete project management of Deployment projects, Overseeing Construction and Engineering teams
• Managing relationships with local stakeholders
• Assist in the planning and implementation of Node solutions, programs and projects ensuring they adhere to approved plans, budgets and schedules.
• Coordinates resources to ensure the timely completion of projects.
• Creates, track and reporting of project budgets
• Build and develop relationships with clients, subcontractors, local authorities and internal teams
• Facilitate client meetings and site visits as required
• Procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
• Project Tracking and documentation.
• Experience conducting end to end project management of large deployment projects
• Experience managing Telecommunication projects
• Civil Construction background preferred
• Advanced experience with MS office Suite; MS Excel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Have PMP or working towards PMP, PMI or Masters in Business
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.