We are currently looking for a Warehouse Superviso
r in Hartford, CT.
The Warehouse Supervisor will perform general warehouse management duties and functions which will relate to organization and inventory of parts and packaging. The Warehouse Supervisor runs the Warehouse and manages the telecom. hardware inventory.
- Verifying and organizing large items in the warehouse into project specific locations
- Inventory management solutions – identify where extra equipment can be transferred to new projects
- Work with team to develop inventory control procedures
- Digital and hard copy document filing
- Ensure daily safety plans are reviewed and followed.
- Maintains inventory of parts and supplies
- Fills out proper forms and prepares packages for shipment
- Contacting vendor material specialist for quotes and shipment tracking
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. as part of receiving materials and warehouse organization.
- Licensed Fork-Lift certification preferred
- Electric Pallet Jack experience preferred
- OSHA Certification preferred
- Ability to read an engineering drawing/wiring diagram
- Ability to read a Bill of materials (BOM’s)
- Advanced MS Excel functions used for searching and transferring information
Warehouse Management and Tracking, Bill of Materials (BOM’s), Telecom Equipment, Wireless Cellular. Inventory, BTS. #TekComJobs, #TekComResources, #telecomJobs
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.