Wireless Construction Supervisor:
We are looking for a solid Wireless Construction Supervisor for a long term project with one of our clients in the CO and UT markets. Company Truck provided.
The Construction Supervisor is responsible for duties that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Knowledge and Experience Desired
- Work with vendors and subcontractors on construction project, including but not limited to the design plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Inspects and observes that a wireless construction project, or an aspect of a construction project, is constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains an accurate set of field notes and daily diary
- Demonstrates sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex construction projects
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
- Supervises less experienced staff
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractor’s work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Coordinates materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
- Reviews and recommends progress payments to the contractor
- Wireless Construction
- Cell site, BTS
- Civil Work
- Generator experience preferred
- Solid Computer Skills –MS Excel
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.