OSP Construction Manager
- Cincinnati, OH
We are currently recruiting for a Construction Manager with Fiber, OSP underground and aerial construction experience. This role will be a blend of working in the field and working in the office.
The ideal candidates will have a background working in the telecommunications industry managing back-haul, fiber, microwave or other large scale telecom deployment projects. The team will be responsible for projects including activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
- Managing assigned fiber telecom projects including scheduling, reporting, customer facing and vendor management.
- Lead deployment meetings and work with cross functional teams that could include site acquisition and construction.
- Maintain project documentation, scheduling and reporting.
- Manage the project schedule to ensure the project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Familiarity with Overhead Electric Line Construction, underground construction and Public Right of Way preferred.