Our client is looking for experienced OSP Construction Managers for a long term project opportunity.
• Manage the pre-construction and construction phases of the OSP Construction Projects – deliver on time, on budget, within quality and safety standards.
• Manage below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
• Manage Vendors, Supervise construction crews. Work closely with local stakeholders.
• Construction Scheduling and Reporting
• Manage, document and record construction field changes.
• Minimum 3 years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
• Knowledge and experience in Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
• Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing
• Familiar with Email, MS Excel, Word, Google Earth and AutoCad.
• Experience and working knowledge of local codes; GO128