IT Support Engineer position that will support clients in the Philadelphia market with different hardware, software and network related activities. This role will require regular travel to customer offices in the Philly market. Excellent communication, interpersonal and self starter needed for this high profile, client facing position.
- Responsible for remote and onsite service and support needs for our customers. This relates to technology needs including: workstations, servers, printers, networks and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Enthusiastic candidate should enjoy a customer facing role and be willing to take ownership for line level decisions regarding network, workstation, and server related items.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, Printer Management and Microsoft Exchange
- Functional knowledge of core networking concepts including TCP/IP , DHCP, DNS/DDNS, and general router/firewall support
- Solid understanding of PCs, Network Shares, Mobile Devices, Storage and File Transport.
- Assist the customer in resolving complex technical problems by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure that customer inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame.
- Log and track inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
- Professional, friendly, and concise communication and troubleshooting skills
- Enjoys fast paced, team oriented, and rewarding environment
- Minimum of four years experience supporting recent Windows platforms, hardware, software, printers, and MS Office applications
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Experienced in troubleshooting hardware and network problems
- A+ and Network+ certifications preferred