We are seeking a Construction Supervisor to manage large generator installations. The project will require overnight travel during the week for the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic markets.
The candidate experience includes the following;
- Civil construction, Concrete Pads
- Electrical and Power knowledge.
- Backup Generators is preferred.
- Managing subcontractors
- Read Construction Blue Prints and Construction documents
- Red-line drawings
- Manage the construction schedule as needed
- Good written and verbal skills to work with vendors, customers and internal project team.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.