Project Coordinators - Strong Excel skills needed in Seattle, WA
We are currently recruiting for Project Coordinators for one of our local clients here in the Seattle, WA.
Are you sharp, organized and know how to get things done? Do you want to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment?
Then please contact immediately as interviews will take place this week for the right, local candidates.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and be very organized. You should have solid project tracking skills and be comfortable dealing with all levels of the organization.
This is a long-term contract that could lead to a Full-time position with an amazing Company.
Although this is supporting a Telecom construction and network upgrade projects…Your background can be from any industry as long as you have the right attitude and aptitude.
- Strong experience working within MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc.).
- Overseeing project related documentation and reporting.
- Providing project status updates to management
- Coordinating work with external vendors
- Overseeing inventory of materials received and issued
- Participating in project controls meetings
- Other tasks as required
Project Coordination, Tracking, Excel, Documentation, Organizational skill