OSP CAD Drafter
Analyze, prepare and ensure quality of CAD drawings (site plans, elevation, base level and level drawings)
Essential Job Functions
- Create and modify CAD Drawings for new site installations, revise CAD Drawings from field as-built drawings or sketches and create new CAD Drawings for unrecorded or newly acquired sites.
- Perform Quality Assurance check on final drawing products.
- Work closely with Asset Team to resolve issues and discrepancies.
- Provide positive feedback, support, and training to other team members.
- Communicate effectively with other internal departments regarding information related to CAD drawing change requests.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in Computer Aided Drafting or equivalent work experience
- Looking for candidates with experience in OSP/ Fiber drafting
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need