Site Acquisition Specialist - Wireless
We are currently recruiting for a Site Acquisition Specialist with one of our clients. Previous local Permitting and Zoning experience is required. Position is office based in Tempe, AZ.
Role: Conducts site acquisitions for customer projects.
1. Conduct site acquisitions including site identification, analysis, and qualification through completion of zoning approval.
2. Coordinate with project management teams to ensure sites meet customer requirements.
3. Potential to negotiate the leasing and/or purchasing of sites.
4. Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national, state and local agencies.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of related telecommunications experience.
Key Skills: Site Acquisition, Leasing, Zoning, ROW, Permitting, Telecom, Fiber