Position: Director of Field Operations
- Responsible for directing the overall performance of fiber optic network construction and operations in the Southern California market.
- Manage the planning and execution of projects to support ongoing network operations.
- Manage team performing day to day construction and installation of network.
- Operational activities from budget planning, schedule maintenance, stakeholder management and metric reporting
- Maintain infrastructure in the market on an ongoing basis.
- Support new build, management of active network equipment
- Four or more years of knowledge of installation and maintenance on fiber technology.
- Supervisory experience in a field operations environment.
- Experience in administering processes and policies as they relate to: safety, attendance, performance work rules and code of conduct.
- Experience with communication systems and tools.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience providing training, feedback and motivation to employees.
- Strong organizational, time-priority management and results-driven leadership skills.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.