Small Cell Integrator – Trouble shooter
We are currently recruiting for a Small Cell integrator/ Trouble shooter for one of our Clients in the Western PA/ Ohio market.
The ideal candidate will have solid knowledge of Small Cell equipment including routers, switches, and power systems.
- Integration and Commissioning of Smart Integrated Access Devices, Routers and Optical Base-band Interfaces
- Hands-on experience with Copper and Fiber testing such as sweep testing, OTDR, and PIM testing
- Skilled at troubleshooting issues from the edge to the core of a network
- Knowledgeable in cabling (RF, Electrical CAT5/6, T1 Copper, and Fiber) and other advanced technologies.
- Ability to work within Maintenance Window hours (midnight to 6 am) or daytime as scheduled based on project scope.
- Ability to travel within a region, market or out of market on a project basis.
- Computer and MS Office Proficient • Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a Background, Drug Screen and DMV check
OSP, Fiber, RF installation, Cable, Corning OM600 /OS-400R testing, coax connectors and fiber background or someone from the BTS integration world that want to expand into Small Cell.
Optical Base-band Interfaces. Lineman, Nokia, Ericsson, Sprint, T-Mobile #tekcomjobs #tekcomresources #wirelessconstruction #telecomjobs #integrator #smallcell #PittsburghJobs
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.