We are seeking a Project Manager with Outside Plant and Fiber Construction experience for a Full-time role based in the Harrisburg, PA area.
Responsibilities include the following;
- Manage the OSP projects by leading different internal departments, vendor management and main point of contact.
- Planning and implementation of OSP projects
- Develop project plans, budgets and schedules
- Ensure construction vendors are adhering to schedule
- Manage relationships with municipalities, utilities, etc.
- Designs and Implements commercial and carrier fiber networks, infrastructure, backbone and lateral builds.
- Oversees procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
- Executes Bid Process, inclusive of budgetary requirements and the tracking
- Verify and update project documentation.
- Timely tracking of project progress and budget using a tracker.
- Timely update of budget requests, purchase orders, project close out and internal service orders.
- Must be able to manage multiple RFP and design construction schedules and responses.
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents.
- Familiar with all facets of OSP management, including quoting, construction and delivery.
Project Management, Outside Plant Construction (OSP) - aerial and underground, Fiber, PMP, National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), Cable, Rural Utilities Service
codes (RUS), telecommunication architectures, optical transport equipment, Utilities, HUTs, Bicsi, SmartSheet