Our client is looking for a Fiber Records Specialist to work in their Irvine, CA office.
- Map opportunities/projects A LOCs & ZLOCs utilizing Lat/Long Coordinates or street addresses using QGIS and Google Earth.
- Map existing and in-progress owned assets as a baseline.
- Create fiber plant route feasibility: Optimized to minimize trench/bore, private property, and cost prohibitive major crossings.
- Identify aerial, underground, leased conduit, and existing fiber and create construction footage totals of each discipline.
- Validate that proposed routing achieves the requirements of the opportunity (i.e.. Point to point, hub and spoke, diverse, etc.)
- Provide maps and cost estimate of compiled design as noted above.
Deliverable shall be as follows:
- KMZ and/or geospatial routing maps utilizing designated standard template symbols, line architecture, and layer properties.
- Detail cost of engineering, permitting, and construction for entire opportunity/project.
- Cost may require further breakout by cluster, by hub, and/or by site.
- Cost and associated construction footages to be delivered in an organized and tabular format so filtering and sorting is possible.