Manage Telecom/Fiber related projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed.
• Develop accurate project plans for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
• Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
• Ensure Lead Project Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
• Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all requisite documents related to said projects.
• Vendor management, where applicable.
• Responsible for forecasting Project Management Tool dates (e.g., initial forecast, updated forecast).
• Partner with Lead Project Manager in leading internal & external deployment meetings.
• Deal with design issues as they arise (limited lease entitlements, additional ground space needed, easements, etc.).
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
• Customer-facing project management experience preferred
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.