Manage Telecom/Fiber related projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed.
• Develop accurate project plans for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
• Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
• Ensure Lead Project Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
• Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all requisite documents related to said projects.
• Vendor management, where applicable.
• Responsible for forecasting Project Management Tool dates (e.g., initial forecast, updated forecast).
• Partner with Lead Project Manager in leading internal & external deployment meetings.
• Deal with design issues as they arise (limited lease entitlements, additional ground space needed, easements, etc.).
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
• Customer-facing project management experience preferred