1. Manage the pre-construction and construction phases of the OSP project - deliver on time, on budget, within quality and safety standards.
2. Resolve OSP roadblocks.
3. Manage third party pre-construction and construction suppliers.
4. Supervise construction crews.
5. Participate in project meetings and effectively support the overall project effort.
6. Manage and meet pre-construction and construction schedules, intervals and due dates.
7. Meet project budgets.
8. Inspect and assure construction work quality and crew safety.
9. Manage, document and record construction field changes.
10. Verify supplier invoices match the work actually performed in the field and ensure that all contractual specifications are met.
The OSP CM owns the pre-construction and construction phases of their respective projects including delivery performance, cycle time performance, quality, safety and budget performance. Hitting stated objectives has a very large impact on the project financial performance and our ability to close future customer deals.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.