Site Acquisition Manager - WirelessJob Description:
The Site Acquisition Manager is responsible for site selection, leasing and zoning activities for the wireless sites assigned.
- Write coherent routine reports and effective business letters including responses to owner lease comments and justifications for zoning applications.
- Read and interpret documents such as title reports, leases, easements, plat maps, topography maps, zoning codes and zoning filing requirements.
- Competently complete complex zoning applications.
- Draft top quality executable lease agreements.
- Listen, discern and resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Work with landowners and landowner attorneys to finalize lease documents
- Submit zoning filings and represent client throughout permitting process, as required Fulfill various client documentation and deliverable requirements.
- Travel as required
- Self-direct and maintain confidentiality
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft suite programs (Word, Excel, Project, access and Power Point).
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, oral, and written).
- Good Leadership skills required to train and transfer knowledge to lesser experienced resources.