We are recruiting for a Fiber Project Manager- Engineering to be part of our clients continued success in the Phoenix market.
The ideal candidates should have experience in:
- OSP engineering and supplier management, including managing A&E vendors
- Reviewing Fiber designs, Quality Control, Redlining
- Overseeing Outside Plant Fiber Network design from preliminary design through to a fully implemented solution.
- Working with utilities in underground and aerial ROW analysis and applications.
- Reviewing design specs and documentation, creating workflows, running trackers and processes and developing and maintaining project schedules.
- Solid computer skills are a must (MS Project, MS Excel, CAD, Google Earth Pro ).
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.